Is influencer marketing dead? A Q&A with Whalar’s Emily Sharp
April 23, 2018
1 year ago
If you’re like most Shopify merchants, you’ve been hearing a lot of buzz about influencer marketing, but it can be tough to sift through all the details and develop a winning strategy.
I wanted to get to the bottom of some things, so I asked Emily Sharp for an interview. Emily (@emilyfredasharp) is an Instagram influencer herself — and she’s also the Content Manager at Whalar, an online platform that connects influencers with brands.
What You’ll Learn
- Is influencer marketing dead?
- How can you tell fake followers from real followers?
- How to do “white-hat” influencer marketing
- What tools are there to check the quality of an account?
- How to organize micro-influencers
- Best practices for using influencers to fuel your affiliate program
Share your thoughts
Join the Shopify Entrepreneurs Facebook group.
Have a Shopify question you want answered? Email me at email@example.com
You can also send me your thoughts or ideas for future chats. What should we talk about? Who should I invite to join us? Let me know.
Don’t miss out
Join our newsletter so you never miss a chat.
Check out our YouTube channel where we publish all our chats.
Want to boost your sales and improve your Shopify store? Post a project on Storetasker and chat with a vetted expert in minutes!